Friday, April 13, 2012

Arianna & Analise

35 weeks Pregnant. This picture was taken 5 days before my beautiful girls were born.

At 4:55 am baby A's water broke. I had an appointment that morning at 9:00 with my dr. and we had a whole list of questions to ask like how much time to you have to get to the hospital after your water breaks. By the time I saw my dr. at 7:00 none of the questions we had were relevant anymore.

We had grabbed a few things and headed to the hospital. We got a few blocks down the road when we realized we forgot the camera, came back home and then arrived at the hospital
and was admitted at 5:30. At 7:00 I walked down to the operating room. Baby A was breach
and Baby B was transverse so I had to have a C-section. At 7:18 am Baby A was born. At 7:21 Baby B was born. They passed the babies through a window to another room and never left Alan’s sight.

Once both babies were born Alan was able to go into the room with them. Because they were a month early the air-life NICU nurse prepped Alan on all the things that could be wrong. Thankfully everything was fine and they were perfect. While they were still working on me they brought them back in so I could see them. We stayed in the hospital for 2 nights then we were all able to go home.
It all happened really fast and the girls came a little early but I am so thankful to have them
be a part of our eternal family.

Arianna Maria was born March 28th at 7:18 am. She weighed 5lbs and was 18 inches long
Analise Jade was born March 28th at 7:21 am. She weighed 4lbs 15oz. and was 19 inches long
Analise is in the back and Arianna is in the front.

Arianna

Analise

All ready for Easter

Analise in the back, Arianna in front.
Analise left. Arianna right. They are the sweetest things in the world!
Mom holding Analise left and Arianna right. I could and do just hold them all day. It is the best.

3 comments:

Reagan Family said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girls! They are darling. I am so excited for you. Being a Mom is the best!! Enjoy them!

Unknown said...

So sorry you had to have a c-sec, I hope Alan was there to hold your legs on the table so they didn't fall off. They are so cute and you guys are going to be the best parents ever!!!

Stephanie Hall said...

They are adorable! I am so glad everything went so well and I am SO glad you get to be a Mommy to those two beautiful girls! Congratulations to all of you!