Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Essential Oil Party


Over the past few months I have discovered how wonderful essential oils are. Not only has it helped me in my life but it has helped my mom with her MS and her friend Sue. There are so many uses for essential oils. At a later date I will explain more about the oils and how I use them almost everyday. But for now I want to invite everyone to an Essential Oil Party.

On March 12th at 6:30 pm we are going to meet at Comfort Suits. I am brining all of my oils, my mom's and Sue's oils. We will be doing a short presentation on how to use the oils and how they can help from things like calming a crying baby to reducing the affects of MS.

There will be food and a whole lot of fun. If you are going to be in Moab that night you should stop by! Everyone is welcome. Spread the word and lets party.

No comments: