Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas+Family=The Best of Everything!

I didn't get any pictures of the actual Christmas tree getting, but Christmas tree hunting would not be complete without doing some kind of shooting.

















Every year we get a new ornament to represent that year. This year I took an ultrasound picture of each of the girls and made this little ornament. It not only represents our year but our world.









Christmas at Alan's parents house.












Alan spoiled me more than he should have. Thanks my love!





Of course the girls are already being spoiled!






My parents, Nicole, Creighton, Carter and Abbey came up the day after Christmas and stayed for a few days. I don't have any pictures but we had a great time eating, shooting guns, going to the movies, playing Wii, and laughing a lot. Thanks everyone for a great Christmas.

No comments: